Monday, February 22, 2010

Update after a long absence

Well, I figure I should let people know what we are up to...finally. I created this blog about 6 months ago right after Nolan was born and have not visited it since. We are doing extremely well. I just got a new job at Walgreens as a pharmacy technician. I love it there, my boss is great and I love the people I work with. Annie is going to school this semester and so we have completely opposite schedules and never see much of each other but we do make good use of our time together!
Nolan is growing up so fast, he doesn't walk or crawl yet but he is a very happy boy and giggles all the time. We love him so much and want to have more! We finally have got around to decorating his room. Well, we had a hard time figuring out what theme to go with. It is a nautical theme and Real Deals has been a favorite shopping spot, but we can't afford everything so I created some sail boats and a compass out of card stock and construction paper and it looks pretty good.
Our lives are going so well, we could not be happier and we constantly count our blessings...which they are many, sometimes I have to take my shoes and socks off to count them...hahaha.

1 comment: